Big Questions Every Painter Must Answer
(Approx. 5.5 hours of HD video)
One of the hardest questions a painter has to answer is: "How do you know when the painting is finished?" This is particularly puzzling when you're painting from imagination, and do not have references to help you determine when the painting is complete.
In Digital Painting III, Marco will show you how to reliably answer that question, by way of many important smaller questions you should have in mind as you progress through a painting. He'll go over how each consideration greatly shapes the way your image communicates to the viewer, and how that, in turn, affects how you'll use the fundamentals to paint and capture the subject matter as well as the overall story, emotion, and brushwork.
A brushpack is included (ABR format)
What you'll get out of the class:
- Learn how to tell a powerful story with a single picture
- Insight into how to design a picture from the most general to the most specific
- An understanding of how the fundamentals of art work together toward a singular goal
- A method of study that will accelerate your ability to design shapes and values
- A way of highlighting the most essential elements of your pictures, while editing out the non-essential elements
- Insight into what makes pictures read well, and how to go about achieving clarity
- Various applications of light and shadow, color, edges, shapes, and more
Digital Download Info
How do Digital Downloads work?
Upon purchase you will immediately be emailed a PDF file containing the necessary links to access your courses. All classes are hosted through Dropbox.
Do the links expire?
Can I stream the classes?
Yes, Dropbox supports streaming.
Can I download the classes to my hard drive?
Yes, the files are yours to download. Though I kindly ask that you do not share the files with others on the internet. For one, it is illegal to do so, and second, doing that reduces my ability to produce high-quality lessons. Thank you very much for helping prevent piracy!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.