Digital Painting 3
Big Questions Every Painter Must Answer
(Approx. 5.5 hours of video, 1080p HD)
One of the hardest questions a painter has to answer is: "How do you know when the painting is finished?" This is particularly puzzling when you're painting from imagination, and do not have references to help you determine when the painting is complete.
In Digital Painting III, Marco will show you how to reliably answer that question, by way of many important smaller questions you should have in mind as you progress through a painting. He'll go over how each consideration greatly shapes the way your image communicates to the viewer, and how that, in turn, affects how you'll use the fundamentals to paint and capture the subject matter as well as the overall story, emotion, and brushwork.
What you'll get out of the class:
- Learn how to tell a powerful story with a single picture
- Insight into how to design a picture from the most general to the most specific
- An understanding of how the fundamentals of art work together toward a singular goal
- A method of study that will accelerate your ability to design shapes and values
- A way of highlighting the most essential elements of your pictures, while editing out the non-essential elements
- Insight into what makes pictures read well, and how to go about achieving clarity
- Various applications of light and shadow, color, edges, shapes, and more
Any questions? Email Marco at firstname.lastname@example.org