Please note that this is currently a pre-order. The final workshop will be delivered on or before July 31, 2020.
A-Z training material for anyone who wants to hit the ground running with digital painting. My goal with this class is to demystify the software, so that your creativity can take over! It will show you how to set up the digital workspace for optimal workflow, and take you through the most common and useful functions, brushes, tools, and painting processes.
Three popular digital painting softwares will be used, and with lessons that are applicable to virtually any software out there today.
The class is aimed at:
- New artists (of all ages)
- Traditional artists looking to apply their existing skills in the digital medium
- Anybody who is daunted by the task of creating art on a computer
The class will break down topics such as:
- Brushes, both using them, adjusting their settings, and creating your own
- Choosing colors
- Common digital selection tools, masking, sampling, warping, skewing, etc.
- Dealing with resolution, DPI, and pixel dimensions
- When and how to use layers
- Layer FX
- Working with common editing tools such as curves, levels, exposure adjustments
- and more!
How is this class different from the 'Digital Painting 1, 2, and 3' classes?
Digital Painting 1, 2, and 3 are demonstration-based lessons, and focus on the start-to-finish execution of a painting. And while they show me using the software, they do not break down the software from a training standpoint. This class is aimed to fill that gap.
There will be painting demonstrations in this class, too! However, they will be shorter and targeted toward the use of various tools, rather than completing a painting from start-to-finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.